The committee’s work programs include collaboration opportunities, joint education and workforce development initiatives, and evaluation and research related to education initiatives throughout the network.
The committee’s principal goals are to:
- Identify education priorities for the health workforce that should be addressed collectively across the MACH
- Identify opportunities for academic leadership on education within the MACH
- Develop a strategic framework for education and workforce planning across the MACH
- Develop a mutual acceptance system for mandatory education and training across the MACH network
- Identify opportunities for interprofessional education and practice across the MACH network
- Identify and enact educational research priorities to promote consistent and effective workforce education.
- Promote knowledge translation of health professions education research findings into practice
- Collaborate with MACH committees where patient education is central to health outcomes.
|Ms Shirley Burke||Austin Health|
|Ms Keryn Bolte||University of Melbourne|
|Ms Kylie Browne||University of Melbourne|
|Dr Rachael Coutts||Northern Health|
|Professor Marie Gerdtz||University of Melbourne||Full Bio|
|Professor Amy Gray||Royal Children's Hospital, University of Melbourne|
|Dr Christopher Leung||Austin Health, University of Melbourne|
|Associate Professor Stephen Lew||Western Health, University of Melbourne|
|Mr Jason Micallef||University of Melbourne|
|Professor Elizabeth Molloy||University of Melbourne|
|Ms Robyn Peel||Western Health|
|Associate Professor Justin Tse||St Vincent’s Hospital, University of Melbourne|