The Molecular Imaging Committee is one of the Translational Platforms to develop Tomorrow’s Healthcare as articulated in the MACH Strategy 2020 to 2025.
Professor Andrew Scott AM
Professor Rod Hicks AM
The University of Melbourne
Dr Gaya St GeorgeEmail
Priorities for the Molecular Imaging Committee include:
- Developing strategies to become a major influential body for molecular imaging in Australia
- Identifying gaps in molecular imaging expertise to benefit the MACH network
- Identifying gaps and developing a strategy to advise on infrastructure requirements
- Enabling the collaboration of chemists and clinician researchers to identify research priorities
- Enabling the accessibility to molecular imaging research for interested investigators
- Identifying and mentor the next generation of molecular imaging researchers
- Acting as a resource to provide expert advice to ethics and scientific meetings.