MACH regularly updates our community with the latest news from across our networks and partners, including funding announcements, industry news and new appointments, as well as the latest from our future leaders programs.
For news submissions contact [email protected]
General search and filters
FILTER BY CATEGORIES
- Join experts from across MACH partners and affiliates for an afternoon discussing the various pathways to an exciting career as a biomedical scientist. Open to EMCRs from across MACH partners.
Read more of the post "My Life as a Biomedical Scientist Event"
- MACH is pleased to present a five-part webinar series exploring research design tailored specifically for early and mid-career researchers (EMCRs). The free webinars open to all build on the 2022 series and will again be conducted by experts in partnership with the the University of Melbourne’s Methods and Implementation Support for Clinical and Health research Hub (MISCH) team from February-July 2023.
Read more of the post "MACH 2023 EMCR Research Design Webinar Series"
- MACH is proud to introduce the nine successful applicants of the 2023 MACH-Track program as they prepare to start their journey towards becoming the next generation of leading clinical researchers in Victoria. The cohort comprised of doctors, physiotherapists and a nurse will be supported as they integrate career development in research alongside completion of their ... Read more
Read more of the post "Introducing future leaders for transformation of Victorian healthcare through research"
- The Navigating Implementation Science series to help researchers develop an understanding of implementation science in practice. Each seminar has a theoretical component, illustrated by practical examples from a clinician researcher.
Read more of the post "MACH Navigating Implementation Science webinar: Co-designing for impact"
- Led by the Victorian Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation (VACCHO) in partnership with the Victorian State Government, the soon-to-be finalised Accord aims to increase self-determination in Aboriginal research by empowering Aboriginal peoples to have a greater voice in how research is conducted across the state. Olivia Payne, Executive Manager, Research at VACCHO says: “Implementation of ... Read more
Read more of the post "New research accord to prioritise Victorian Aboriginal health and wellbeing "
- Australia is one of the most culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) countries in the western world, yet this diversity is highly underrepresented in the health and medical research sectors. Dr Josefine Antoniades and Dr Humaira Maheen are two early to mid-career researchers who aim to help address this issue through a new MACH special interest group.
Read more of the post "Engaging diverse communities in clinical research"
- Applications are now open for Round 6 of the Victorian Medical Research Acceleration Fund. Applications will be open until Tuesday 22 November 2022.
Read more of the post "Funding Opportunity VMRAF Round 6"
- Tell us about your project. Catherine Grant: One of the biggest barriers we face in being able to provide truly integrated care is the interface between hospital and primary care. This is particularly concerning for those patients living with chronic and complex conditions, where siloed care can have significant negative impacts on healthcare outcomes. My ... Read more
Read more of the post "MacHSR Profile: Catherine Grant and A/Prof Harin Karunajeewa"