MACH Implementation Science webinars
Access webinars produced by the MACH Health Services Improvement and Implementation (HSII) committee.
This three-part series is aimed at developing clinician researcher understanding of implementation science. Each seminar has a theoretical component, followed by practical examples from a clinician researcher.
Seminar 1 – How do implementation science frameworks work? Explanations, and the example of reducing low value care across 4 Victorian hospitals
- Keynote speaker: Professor Jill Francis (University of Melbourne)
- Clinician Researcher: Professor Harriet Hiscock (Royal Children’s Hospital, MCRI)
- Chair: Professor David Story (University of Melbourne, Austin Health)
Seminar 2 – A transdisciplinary approach to implementation
- Keynote speaker: Professor Gabriele Bammer (ANU)
- Clinician researcher: Dr Justin Nazareth (Austin Health)
- Chair: Professor Harriet Hiscock (Royal Children’s Hospital, MCRI)
Seminar 3 – The Holy Grail of Scale
- Keynote speaker: Professor Terry Haines (Monash University)
- Clinician researcher: Professor Karin Thursky (Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Royal Melbourne Hospital, University of Melbourne)
- Chair: Professor Shelley Dolan (Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre)