MACH Consumer Engagement Webinar
WHEN: Tuesday 16th November 2021, 3.00-5.00pm
The webinar will provide researchers with the skills and tools needed to effectively involve consumers in research. You will hear from MACH researchers and consumers.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Why consumer engagement is important
- What consumer engagement means
- When consumer engagement should occur
- How researchers can most effectively engage with consumers
- Where to go for more information
A panel discussion to conclude will be an opportunity to have your questions answered.
Who should attend: anyone who is working in medical research and especially researchers who are keen to ensure their research priorities are tailored to what matter to consumers.
In 2022, MACH will be hosting a seminar focusing on community engagement, with a focus on how to engage with the cultural and linguistically diverse communities (CALD). More information and the program will be available shortly.