Education and Workforce Planning
MACH’s Education and Workforce Planning Committee was formed to establish a clinical education infrastructure that reflects the collaborative identity of the MACH network. To achieve this, the committee is seeking to identify educational opportunities to increase capacity and professional development across its partner institutions.
The committee’s work programs include collaboration opportunities, joint education and workforce development initiatives, and evaluation and research related to education initiatives throughout the network.
The committee’s principal goals are to:
- Identify education priorities for the health workforce that should be addressed collectively across the MACH
- Identify opportunities for academic leadership on education within the MACH
- Develop a strategic framework for education and workforce planning across the MACH
- Develop a mutual acceptance system for mandatory education and training across the MACH network
- Identify opportunities for interprofessional education and practice across the MACH network
- Identify and enact educational research priorities to promote consistent and effective workforce education.
- Promote knowledge translation of health professions education research findings into practice
- Collaborate with MACH committees where patient education is central to health outcomes.
|Professor Marie Gerdtz||University of Melbourne||Full Bio|
|Associate Professor Amy Gray||Royal Children's Hospital||Full Bio|
|Dr Leonie Griffiths||Northern Health||Full Bio|
|Dr Christopher Leung||Austin Health, Royal Melbourne, University of Melbourne||Full Bio|
|Professor Liz Molloy||University of Melbourne||Full Bio|
|Mr Jason Micallef||University of Melbourne||Full Bio|
|Sandy Schutte||Western Health||Full Bio|
|Professor Steve Trumble||University of Melbourne||Full Bio|
|Associate Professor Justin Tse||St Vincent’s Hospital||Full Bio|